Application for LOA
Online Filing and Processing of Application for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Submit an application letter for LOA (which includes the reason for LOA) addressed to the CAS College Secretary, noted by the parent/guardian, and with recommending approval of the adviser and the unit/department chair.
- Send this application letter to [email protected] with subject: Degree Program_LOA Application (e.g. BACA_LOA Application).
- Wait for the approval of the College Secretary. Once approved, CAS-OCS will send the Application for LOA form.
- Fill out the form and have it signed by your parent/guardian, faculty-in-charge and adviser.
- Send the accomplished form in PDF format to the [email protected] with subject: LOA (e.g. LOA).
- CAS-OCS sends the approved Application for LOA form to the student.