Online Filing of Removal/Completion Permit
A. Submission of the removal/completion permit
- The student accomplishes the permit form (UPLB Form No. 25).
- The student sends an email to the faculty-in-charge (FIC) with the subject: Removal/Completion Permit. The email message includes the following attachments:
- Accomplished permit form (UPLB Form No. 25)
- A screenshot of the existing grade (4 or INC) in the course
- An electronic copy of UP ID
- An electronic copy of Form 5 for the current semester
- Upon receipt of the email from the student, the FIC:
- Verifies student record
- Confirms the date of completion/removal in the permit
- Signs the permit (e-signature is permitted) and saves the permit form in a PDF format with file name RemovalPermit_StudentSurname_FacultyInitials.pdf (e.g. RemovalPermit_Santos_JRSReyes.pdf)
- Sends an email message to CAS-OCS at [email protected] with the subject: StudentDegreeProgram_Removal/Completion Permit (e. g. BACA_Removal Permit) and the PDF permit form as attachment
B. Approval of the removal/completion permit
Wait for the approval of the College Secretary. Once approved, CAS-OCS sends the approved PDF permit to the FIC and the student.
- The schedule of the regular removal examination is to be released by the UPLB Office of the University Registrar (OUR).
- If the removal/completion permit is disapproved, CAS-OCS sends a disapproval notice to the FIC and student.
- There is a removal fee for special removal.