Application for Dropping
Online Filing and Processing of Application for Dropping
- Submit an application letter for dropping (which includes the reason for dropping) addressed to the CAS College Secretary, noted by the parent/guardian, and with recommending approval of the adviser and the unit/department chair.
- Send this application letter to CAS-OCS email [email protected] with subject: DegreeProgram_Dropping Application (e.g. BACA_Dropping Application).
- Wait for the approval of the College Secretary.
Once approved. CAS-OCS will send the dropping form slip (UPLB Form 26-A).
- Fill out the dropping slip and have it signed by the faculty-in-charge and adviser.
- Send the accomplished dropping slip in PDF format to the CAS-OCS email with subject: DegreeProgram_Dropping Slip (e.g. BACA_Dropping Slip).
- CAS-OCS sends the approved dropping slip to the student and faculty-in-charge.